Freedom of Information Act 2000
Rowley Parish Council has agreed to publish the following documents to comply with the requirements of the Act.
Council Internal Practice and Procedure
- Minutes of the Council and Committee Meetings (limited to the last 2 years)
- Procedural Standing Orders
- Chairman’s Annual report to the Parish Meeting
Code of Conduct
- Members’ declaration of acceptance of office
- Members’ register of interests
- Register of members’ interest book
Periodic Electoral Review
- Information relating to the last periodic Electoral review of the Council area
- Information relating to the latest boundary review of the Council area
Employment Practice and Procedure
- Terms and conditions of employment
- Job description
- Responses to planning applications
Audit and Accounts
- Annual return form limited to the last financial year
- Annual statutory report by internal and external auditors limited to the last financial year
- Receipt Payment books, receipts books of all kinds, bank statements from all accounts limited to the last financial year
- Financial Standing Orders and regulations
- VAT records limited to the last financial year
- Precept request limited to the last financial year
- Assets register this will include details of commons village greens owned by the Council
- Risk Assessments
The above documents will be available on hard copy from the Council’s postal address:
9 Springdale Way
by prior appointment and will be made available within 24 hours subject to the availability of the Clerk, and in her absence, as soon as possible.
There will be no charge to view documents, but a charge of 0.10p per sheet shall be made for hard copies.
NOTE: All Planning applications can be viewed at Customer Service Centres in Hessle, Beverley, and Cottingham.
Mrs S. Hunt, Clerk to Rowley Parish Council, Tel: (01482) 862754 (June 2006)