30th June 2022
The Next Ordinary Meeting of the Council to be held in the Village Hall
on Wednesday 6th July 2022, commencing at 7.00 pm
- Open Forum
Members of the public may make recommendations about matters to be discussed at this meeting or other items of public interest.
- Apologies for absence
To receive and accept apologies for absence.
- Declaration of Interest – The Parish Councils (Model Code of Conduct) To record any declarations of interest by any Member in respect of items for discussion on this agenda. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
To approve the minutes of the meeting held Wednesday 8th June 2022 (*) as previously circulated
- Local Policing Team
• To note any Incidents/Crimes Reported
- Little Weighton Playing Fields
Any issues to be raised regarding the Playing Fields & agree actions
• Councillor Turner – Play Equipment Update
To consider Planning Applications and any other applications received from East Riding Council for Consideration by the Council.
7.1 Applications: No Application at time of agenda going to print.
7.2 Decision: 22/01374/PLF – Erection of a detached dwelling following demolition of existing garage block with associated works for parking and access together with pedestrian link to footpath on Old Village Road, for new dwelling. (Resubmission of 21/04377/PLF) at land north of Sunnybank, Old Village Road, Little Weighton.
7.3 Planning Enforcement
• Any Matters to raise
7.4 Monitoring Item:
• Stoneledge Plant & Transport Ltd
• Ashcourt Group Ltd – LW Cutting
• Newsletter /Website
• Football Teams – Clerks Update
To consider & approve any actions relating to:
• To Note NALC Bulletins received
• To received Civility & Respect Newsletter
- All Correspondence received
a) To note Income received & approve Payments presented
b) Village Hall request for Finance – Jubilee Event
c) To approve Internal Auditor for 2022/23 Year End Internal Audit
d) To review Bowls Club Utilities costs.
- Ward Councillors Report
a) To receive report from Ward Councillor(s) present
To receive and approve any actions relating to Highways issues
- Grounds Maintenance
To receive and approve any actions relating to:
• Bench/Seat Costs to be discussed and approved
- Matters for inclusion on the agenda for the next meeting
- Date of Next Meeting
Meeting scheduled for 7th September 2022, Village Hall.
To receive Neighbourhood Watch newsletter – June 22
Town & Parish Council events – Engagement on some of the services the ‘Communities and Environment’ directorate deliver.
To receive Anti-Social Behaviour six monthly report for Dale Ward – July 22.
For Completion – 1 Councillor – National Highways and Transport (NHT) Public Satisfaction Survey
Gypsy & Traveller Accommodation – Questionnaire for completion
To receive Playing Field Rent Increase