How to view planning applications

Planning applications are available to view on the Planning Authorities website by clicking on the relevant application number which can be located on our website Planning Application page. 

How to comment on planning applications

Rowley Parish Council, as a consultee, is invited by the Planning Authority to comment on local planning applications.  The Parish Council will take into consideration any comments received by the Parish Council in writing or by email

Interested parties should, as a matter of course, send any comments directly to the Planning Authority using the online form or in writing to East Riding of Yorkshire Council, Planning and Development Management, County Hall, Cross Street, Beverley, HU17 9BA quoting the Planning Application number.